Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mansoc at WANDERS of PAGCOR



CONNECTING MANSOC TO THE SOCIETY by Dr. Lemuel L. Magracia
It was really fun and enjoyable watching the stunning presentation of the Las Vegas & Chinese Performers in WANDERS, a project of Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (PAGCOR). One thing I considered unforgettable was the pleasure I got in blending my family with MANSOC Officers in Manila. Though a bit expensive, I think it’s really worth. One thing I also realized… indeed, MANSOC is part of my family. I just wish the next time I watch this kind of event, the officers & advisers from other regions will also be on our side to make it more enjoyable.

I would like to thank the officers and staff of PAGCOR for hosting this kind of event that really braces the whole family and relieves stress/tensions among us. I still recall the last lines of the song that struck the hearts and minds of my kids: “Yeah… Magsama-sama tayo mag-relax & mag-enjoy.” Even foreigners were singing at that time using our dialect.

MANSOC not only experienced the enjoyment but also had the chance of rubbing shoulders with some of the elite individuals of our society. With these activities, our students will understand how PAGCOR manages its projects and distributes the proceeds to our less fortunate and underserved fellow citizens. For everyone’s information, PAGCOR also distributes and stretches their resources to the health sector, education, and other government sectors.

This show, I can say merits endorsements. Though the tickets are being sold expensively from 1,200 to 3,000 pesos, I should say it’s worth the pay.